Terms & Conditions
- The course fees and deposit are valid only for the person, course[s] and dates specified on the Enrolment Form.
- Course fees are payable in advance in the case of part-time courses. In the case of full-time courses, payment may be made in two sums, with 50% payable in advance.
- The deposit fee paid for online enrolments is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your course, leave it early, or miss any lessons, no refund of course fees will be given, including in case of sickness. Credits may be given if written proof of the reason for withdrawal or absence is provided.
- The minimum age for our courses is 18. There is no upper age limit.
- All 3 hour classes include a 15-minute break.
- SCORE 7+ does not sponsor visas or handle visa affairs. We cannot give advice about work or study visas for the UK.
- One-to-one lessons include a 10-minute break if more than one hour is taken at a time.
- When necessary, SCORE 7+ reserves the right to alter the teacher/timetable and/or transfer students from one class or course to another, from one time of study to another, and to merge small classes or cancel classes and courses. Fees may also be subject to change.
- Books are not included in the course fees. Students are required to buy their own books at the start of their course.
- There is no reduction in fees where there is a UK public holiday.
- You cannot change from a full-time course to a part-time course or One-to-one class.
- Students whose behaviour prejudices the best interests of their course will be asked to leave before the end of their course and no refund of the course fees will be payable by SCORE 7+.
- Students must attend classes regularly and on time. Students will lose their course fees if they are frequently late, absent or leave before the end of their course.
- SCORE 7+ does not arrange student accommodation.
- The location of classes and courses may change, and prior notice will be given.
- All courses are subject to availability. If a course is cancelled, paid course fees minus the deposit will be refunded.
- Included in your course fees: placement test, your lessons, end-of-course report, mock exam material and exam sessions.
- Sometimes SCORE 7+. or our representatives may take photographs and videos during our courses that may be used for promotional purposes. Please advise us at the time of booking if you do not wish to appear in any promotional material.
- SCORE 7+ is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. We will not pass on your personal details to a third party or for marketing or sales purposes.
All information is kept strictly confidential.
SCORE 7+ will not operate on the following dates:
23rd December to 3rd January 2014, 6th April 2015, 5th May 2015.